Terms and Conditions for customer loyalty points program
- We may need to change these terms and conditions from time to time, for example to introduce new or temporary features or to keep them accurate and up to date. We will attempt to give you reasonable notice in advance of any changes. If you continue to use your points after we have made changes to these terms and conditions, we will treat this as your acceptance of the changes.
- To benefit from the use of a points, you must be a registered user on our Marine World Aquatics website and be aged 16 years or over.
- To fully benefit from points you must register with us.
- To register, you can need to go to the my account link online through the website.
- You are only entitled to one registered points account.
- You will need a valid and unique email address to register with us and manage your account online. If you share an email address with someone else, only one of you will be able to have an account which you manage online.
- Please take care when registering. We may not register you if we believe the information you have provided is materially incomplete or inaccurate.
- You earn points on the amount you spend. You earn 1 point per £1 qualifying spend at the Marine World Aquatics store, or at our official website.
- You can earn 5 points for signing up.
- You can earn more points offered by us on reviewing products you have already purchased. We may cap the number of More points you can earn in any offer.
- Points can be partially redeemed.
- Marine World Aquatics reserves the right to exclude other products from earning points at any time at its discretion.
- The total amount of points you can earn can be capped at our discretion. Points earned that exceed this cap may show up on a receipt at the time of purchase but will not be allocated to your account. However we reserve the right to waive this restriction at any time on a case by case basis.
- When returning products which points have been redeemed against, your refund will be calculated based on them amount already refunded via our points program.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- You have 28 days following an eligible transaction in which to query the number of points that you have earned. Please contact us by phone to do so.
- We reserve the right to amend your points balance if you exchange or return any product.
- If we substitute a product in an online order you make, all points will be calculated on the basis of that substitute, if you accept it.
- You can only use a points once.
- Points are valid for 52 weeks from the date you earn them.
- The value of each redemption will be deducted from the final transaction price after all other coupons, offers and promotions have been deducted.
Special conditions & shopping offer coupons
- Any special conditions on the points themselves or published by us relating to special points offers will modify these terms and conditions.
- At our discretion, we may give you additional shopping offer coupons or vouchers which are personal to you. These coupons and vouchers are subject to the same terms and conditions as set out above for points.
Important Information About Your Points
- Your points and account are personal to you, are not transferable and cannot be shared, sold, exchanged, bought, or traded in any way that is not expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- Points and redemption’s remain our property at all times and must be returned to us on our request.
- Please take care of your account with a secure password. We accept no responsibility for any loss you suffer if you it is hijacked and used by someone else. Stolen and used points will not be replaced.
Cancelling your account
- You can cancel your account at any time. To do so, please contact us by phone. You can still use all points already issued to you before you leave. Once you have left, you can rejoin later. You would need to re-register to do so.
- We will suspend or cancel your points if you have not used it for a year. We will not attempt to notify you before we do so.
- We may cancel your Card and close your account at our reasonable discretion. For example, we may do so if we believe that you have breached these terms and conditions, have defrauded or attempted to defraud us or any of our other customers, or otherwise attempted to abuse the scheme.
- If we cancel your account you will not be able to earn any additional points and you will lose all points you have collected but not redeemed.
Our Obligations and Rights
- We may end, change or suspend your account and points at any time at our discretion. We will attempt to give you reasonable notice in advance, except where we cannot do so due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We may correct any incorrect point balances without notice to you, for example if points have been incorrectly added to your account or deducted in error.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time without your consent (for example if we sell our business).We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time without your consent (for example if we sell our business)
- We may end our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions at any time without your consent (for example if we end our business).
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any related dispute will be resolved in the Courts of England and Wales. In some circumstances the laws where you are resident may apply and the Courts where you are resident may have jurisdiction.
- Please address all enquiries to:Marine World Aquatics, 7-9 Buttershaw Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6 2DD, United KingdomTel: 01274 416425
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org